If we can help to introduce you to any of Phoenix's Historic Properties, please just let us know. We'd be more than happy to show you around!
Historic downtown properties are all that we sell... nothing else! Together, we've sold these beautiful homes for over 15 years - so, we know most of the homes without even having to look on the computer!
While you're here, check out some of our cool new features:
- Downtown Phoenix restaurant reviews
- Neighborhood banks, hospitals and grocery stores
- Nearby schools
- Historic Districts Today - what you can expect in the districts NOW.
- EVERY Historic District in Phoenix AZ
- Downtown Phoenix Life and News relevant to the Central Phoenix area
- and our ever growing Historic Phoenix Service Directory
Nestled in and around the Downtown and Central Phoenix areas lie a variety of Historic Districts, each with their own unique style and appeal.
Vintage Homes range from charming 800 square foot bungalows to luxurious Spanish Colonials sprawling over 5000 square feet. These "one-of-a-kind" properties beg to be lived in, loved and cherished.
Some sport panoramic views of downtown or Central Avenue high rises… Others sit quietly on a block of mature trees, flowers and solitude …
All of these homes make up an area with distinctively different architecture and most importantly, a sense of place and belonging.
- Own a home that looks like nothing else in the neighborhood.
- Select an exterior paint that doesn’t dress another home on the block, but fits yours like a fine suit.
- Sit on your front porch and watch the evolution of an area. It is inestimable.
These are neighborhoods where most people know your name (and your pet's) and share in a closeness not found elsewhere in the valley.
These are areas to take pride in, to covet, to enhance with your own special ideas.
We are all the keepers of these historic properties…..guardians, if you will.
In the time spent owning these wonderful spaces we continue with the traditions of friends and families before us. Creating beautiful memories and expressions for future historians to cherish and appreciate.
We welcome everyone.